Step by Step, Time will Tell


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


▸ A New Feel... ... ♬
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
♥ posted at: @11:15 AM
0 wishes // make a wish?


My Perplexity...

Confusion meets my eye,

Yes or nix?
What do you see in me?
This adolescent, who’s virtue,
Has been thieved long ago.


Why? And how? And when?
Variety awaits you,
Yet it is me you choose.
Which part of me, did it strike your heart?
My diffidence is strong,
My self posture, weak and feeble.


Questions continue to reside in me,
Am I of any worth to you?
What if my appearance were to be dissimilar?
What if my traits were to be of not your favor?
What if I were to jest and wear a mask?
A mask so thick, you will never see,
Daylight in me ever again.


Fear and doubt mock me,
To not give in to you,
Yet is it something else, that presages me,
Of not to give in too?


I am afraid of your stance,
You may seem wiser,
And I , just a mere child. 
I fear your rejection, 
I fear your refusal,
I fear your distaste,
I fear your change in mind.


Queries and unknowns,
How amusing can they be?
My mind, so full of reflections, 
Yet, you seem to seal them all.


So many doubts, 
So many uncertainties,
So many suspicions,
Of reasons to prefer me.


Oh but how I feel for you,
For I have never felt so sheltered,
For I have never felt so full,
Full to my desire’s brim.


But the danger I seek,
Seems too much to bear,
For I am frightened,
Of what lies behind this tempting wall.


I have no hammer to make it crumble,
For I fear you are too strong,
Too sturdy for your own good,
And too risky for my own.


How I wish, how I wonder,
If my appearance I shant make alluring,
And my behavior I shant make pleasant!


Alas, I cannot make it so,
For it would seem uncouth to you,
And that is not of my desire.


So I ask you again,
Why do you seek me?
With all that is laid in front of you,
Why do you perceive me?
Why do you discern this girl,
Who is of no exception,
To the world around her.


Tell me my dear,
Would you linger for me?
Would you fight your own fight?
Or would you move on,
If you do not acquire,
What you have been yearning for?


Disclaimer: Happy Blessed 2012 everyone!
So this blog has been dead for awhile, albeit I'm ever glad to revive it. :)
I never posted any of my poems on this site, so you could say this would be my first and my last.
I have derived this poem from my other site here: http://hopeliveloveforgod.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-feel.html
And also derived from my ever confused thoughts. Haha. I hope you had a great new year dear reader.
Till then, enjoy and God bless. :)

Labels: , , ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011