Step by Step, Time will Tell


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


▸ god and I ... ♬
Monday, June 27, 2011
♥ posted at: @11:43 AM
0 wishes // make a wish?



Like the pictures? =) Took them myself at some random places ^^
It's nice to take some pictures out of no apparent reason =)
I personally like the Tinkerbell and cupcake photos =3
Anyway, I'm glad I found things to relax me, like singing and taking photos And editing most of them ^^
Makes me forget my feelings and bad thoughts for a while. :) Even if for a moment. 

God knows what has been going on, weeks have already passed by so quickly and yet...so so slowly...
I don't think that makes sense at all if you ask me. XD But then again, it makes perfect sense. :)
There are so many beautiful things I see around me everyday. I just wish that people could see it too. Even if under the most unlikely circumstances.

And I always thank Abba for letting me see such beauty. Mostly, if I really had too much on my hands, I wouldn't have even taken the slightest notice of what beauty lay before me. =I

But well? God does reveal things in the most unusual ways =D Not to say that I'm complaining ^^.

Yet again, I still have my doubts. I am afraid of trying out new things again and I am afraid to receive...blessings? Sometimes,I don't even know what they are. I am unsure of whether is God trying to test me, or whether it is a temptation or whether it's a miraculous blessing. 
I just don't want to make things worse and feel...what I already feel.. ='( Which is darn right confusing. 
And I am so sorry to Him for that...


Sigh, anyway, whatever that lies ahead, He's gonna take the wheel and He's gonna be my pilot. <3


And when the road is all windy and bumpy again, I trust He would have bigger plans in stored. 


And, I will not let my fears and anxieties, take control over me. =D


Teehee. ^^ Living a life worth living. And as I just recently learned, we were made, to worship and thank God. <3

A little poem my great friend Florence shared with me, and so I'd like to share it too. ^^

When asked to open a rose bud with our bare hands without tearing any of the petals out, it is merely impossible..And so: 

"It is only a tiny rosebud,
A flower of God's design;

But I cannot unfold the petals
With these clumsy hands of mine."

"The secret of unfolding flowers
Is not known to such as I.
GOD opens this flower so easily,
But in my hands they die."

"If I cannot unfold a rosebud,
This flower of God's design,
Then how can I have the wisdom
To unfold this life of mine?"

"So I'll trust in God for leading
Each moment of my day.
I will look to God for guidance
In each step along the way."

"The path that lies before me,
Only my Lord and Savior knows.
I'll trust God to unfold the moments,
Just as He unfolds the rose."

Goodbye = God be with you :)








Labels: , , , ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011